Friday, July 22, 2011

MY LOVE

The Day I met you ,
It was lovely and I still remember it .....
What could have happened , if I hadnt met you ?
What was wrong that we parted ...
The Day I met you ,
It was lovely and I still remember it. .....

The sky was blue , The cloud was white ,
Just d way ...
You were so white and i witted ...
And i was blue that you glued,,,...
The Day I met you ,
It was lovely and I still remember it...

You and me were born somewhere ,
but where have you been ,
I would not have missed you so much ,
If I had not met you My Dear .......
but you made me miss you so so much,
As you left me now,


Oh My Sweetheart,
The Day I met you,
It was lovely and I still remember it ,

Oh My Cutie ,
You are no more mine,
The Day I met you ,
It was lovely and I still remember it ,

Oh My Sweet Little Cute Pussy Cat,
The Day I met you,
It was lovely and I still remember it,
You are no more mine ,
Why did you ran away?
I searched for you ,
I waited a long way for u,
You never came back ,

I '' ll wait for you , my sweet little cute pussy cat.........

--- SR

No comments:

Post a Comment